Premium ads

24 Jun 2014

Showbiz Guru, Sunday Are Dedicate Award To The Media


Last Sunday, Showbiz impresario, Sunday Are who has been the pillar of Nigerian entertainment industry bagged award at the just concluded City People Entertainment Awards that took place at the prestigious event centre 10 Degree around Billings Ways Oregun, Ikeja Lagos. According to Sunday Are, " Still feeling so honoured and happy about the city people award and i think it would be dedicated to the strong and wonderful media in this industry i would not have made it this far without you all, I want you to know you are my world and just like the MAMA AWARDS it just keeps adding to my JOY when i saw Nigerian artiste taking the honours home, Flavour came staright to me when he got his award and asked me to pray for him and i happy , that meant alot to me and tells me am trully blessed and PROUD TO SAY I AM PART OF THE NIGERIAN ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY."

No comments: