Premium ads

19 Jun 2014

Oritsefemi Wins GLADE Popular Song of the Year Award …dedicates award to fans

The Double Wahala singer was very excited when he was announced the winner of the category that   has Sean Tizzle, Olamide and Tiwa Savage as the popular song of the year.
“I can’t believe that I’m the winner until the award was presented to me on the stage. I appreciate God for the talents he gave me and everybody who has made this happened to me. I thank the organizers for the award. I’m dedicating the award to my fans that have been there for me”, the Mercies of The Lord exponent said after receiving the award on Sunday, 15th June at Time Square, Ikeja.
Meanwhile about two months ago, the Delta State born singer also won Islanders Magazine Artiste of the Year held on the Island.
 It would be recalled that Oritsefemi was once member of a two-boys band named The Junglist at the beginning of his career. He formed it together with his fellow musician, Chibudo. Two albums were released as a result of that, and after that Femi went solo. His first solo album was called‘Elewon’ (it means “chase them” in English), and it concentrated on crooked politicians. His second was titled ‘Wicked World’. It contained a smash hit, mercies of the lord. Then He drop his 3rd album titled ‘Unfadeable’, featured Pasuma Wonder and 2Face Idibia,dagin and also Nico Gravity and the last album was titled , ‘Musical Taliban’.
Currently he is gearing up to release his fifth album. One of the tracks in the album is Double Wahala which is the toast of every event in Nigeria at the moment.  He recently duets Double Wahala Remix with D’Banj. Oritsefemi  has performed along side international artistes like Trey Songz, Kenye West, Akon, Makifisolo, Awilo and others. 

No comments: