Premium ads

1 May 2014

"I saw Angela and Prosper kissing and I was very shocked"

-Prince Ekeh Blows Hot
Click for Full Image SizeThe war between Prince Ekeh and Nollywood actress Angela Okorie, may not be as calm as people might think as Prince Eke has disclosed is own side of the story. The point is, why did he decide to speak against Angella who sponsored him to South Africa for a movie shoot?

Recall that some days ago, news broke about the alleged theft scandal of Nollywood actress Angella Okorie, in South Africa, which led to her arrest. After Angela gave her own account of the story, she went further to say that she was going to punish Prince Ekeh and even accused him of being an ingrate. READ IT HERE

Well, Prince Eke, who happens to be Muma Gee’s husband, has decided to blow out the trumpet by giving his own side to story;

"Mid last month, Angela Okorie called me help her shoot a movie in South Africa. My wife (Muma Gee) was due to give birth but because of the respect I have for her, I agreed to do the movie. It was her own movie called Ada Abakaliki but she also wanted me to act in another movie being produced by a guy named Ikenna in South Africa which she was also supposed to feature in. It was her movie and she was the one inviting me to South Africa so yes she's supposed to pay for my flight and accommodation because I had no other reason to be there. We arrived South Africa on Monday. She wanted me to stay with her friend but I told her I would rather stay in a hotel that I wasn't comfortable staying in someone's house. She put me in one hotel but I didn't like the place.She paid for a guest house and she asked me to stay with her there but I refused, telling her that she's a married woman and I am a married man,that I wasn't comfortable staying with her. I eventually paid to stay at City Lodge but later she called me and told me to come and stay at the guest house she paid for, that she would move out. When I went to her hotel, she introduced me to a guy named Prosper who I'd never met before. She introduced him to me as her boo.”

“She told me I could stay at the guest house, that she would move in with Prosper. She told the magazine she moved in with a friend name NK. That's a lie. There's no friend named NK. Angela moved in with Prosper who has a two-bedroom flat and a roommate who is Tanzanian and not Angela's friend. Angela lived with Prosper for nine days.”

“Anyway, eventually Angela told me she was no longer doing the Ikenna movie. But we continued shooting her own movie. Some days later, I saw Angela and Prosper kissing and I was very shocked because I know she's married. I confronted Prosper and told him he was messing with a married woman. Prosper told me Angela had claimed she was estranged from her husband, I told Prosper that was a lie because I know she's still very much married. When Prosper questioned Angela about what I said they began to have problems. She became angry with me for telling Prosper she was still very much married.”

Furthermore, “On the day of the alleged theft, we had finished shooting for the day and I wanted to have a shave. I told Prosper to take me to a barbing salon. Angela said she wasn't going to the salon that she wants to go home. About 30 minutes later, Prosper told me he just received a text message from Angela that she was leaving his house. When Prosper eventually got home, he called me to say Angela had stolen his money, $3,200 and he had been calling her and she was not picking.”

“I tried calling Angela but she also didn't pick my calls. Prosper managed to track her down and she was traced to Hilton Hotel in Sandton. He went there around 2am with police officers to have her arrested. Angela was there with another man named Daniel. This is a girl who told me she couldn't afford to pay for hotel and wanted me squatting with friends, all of a sudden she could afford to pay for a room at Hilton Hotel.”

“The guy they met in her room returned 10,000 rands to Prosper and signed an affidavit which I will send to you. I don't know if she took the money but why sign an affidavit to return it?”

“Angela was taken to Sandton police station, from there she was transferred her to Honey Due police station where she was found guilty, and finally transferred to Ranburg police station where she slept in a cell. I, Prince Eke bailed her and stood as surety and the first statement she made after she came out was that I sold her out. That I didn't tell her Prosper was coming with police. Angela was charged to court, she went to court on Tuesday. It was the court that granted her bail. I can send you her charge number. Saying Prosper set her up to take money from her is not true. She introduced him to me as her boo and never said he was harassing her for sex. It was strange to read all that. Besides Prosper drives a Mercedes Benz E360 and he's a well known rap artist,” 
Prince Ekeh stated.

Now who is saying the truth between this two? You be the judge. 


Click for Full Image Size
Prosper with Prince Eke in SA

No comments: