Premium ads

21 Mar 2014

I Didn't Have A One-Night-Stand With Wasiu Ayinde Marshal K1- Actress Bisola Badmus’ Open Confession

Beautiful actress, Bisola Badmus who had a baby in 2012 for a man she kept her identity has come out to reveal all the closed-door intimacies between her and the top Fuji musician, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Anifowose, whom she has said to be the father of her baby.
In a recent interview with a Lagos based magazine company, Encomium, the actress, responding to question on the paternity of her baby said, “Yes, Wasiu Ayinde K1 is the father of my son. That’s not a lie. My son is not a bastard. His full name is Abdulmalik Ayinde Marshal. I have never regretted having a baby for K1. He has been a wonderful father to my son. He is taking good care of him.”
And on the issue of marriage; there were insulations they both just had a one-night stand thing that brought about the bundle of joy two years ago, hear her reaction, “It wasn’t a one- night-stand. We had a good relationship. We agreed that we should have a baby, I don’t have any other husband, not that I forced my child on him. I kept quite because I don’t like noise, especially about my little boy. Besides, no one has ever been a threat to me. My husband is my husband. I don’t believe I owe anybody any explanation for marrying him. Nobody was there when we met. Then, how can anybody become a threat to me or my marriage to K1? That’s not possible. So, that’s all.

No comments: