Premium ads

18 Jan 2014

Which Do You Prefer-A Partner That Snores Or The One With Body Odour?

Body odour is a perceived unpleasant smell our bodies can give off when bacteria that live on the skin break down sweat into acids - some say it is the smell of bacteria growing on the body but it really is the result of bacteria breaking down protein into certain acids. 
Snoring is the vibration of respiratory structures and the resulting sound, due to obstructed air movement during breathing while sleeping. In some cases, the sound may be soft but in other cases, it can be loud and unpleasant. ILORI TITILAYO went on the streets of Lagos to find out what fellow Nigerians have to say concerning it, here are the responses below.

EKUNDAYO WILLIAMS
Both are bad, but I think I can manage  a partner that snores, whenever we are on the bed, I can play music and I won’t hear it but the body odour is not pleasant at all.
DAMILOLA AJAYI
The body odour is better, at least, he will use strong cologne and that will hold the odour, I cannot stand a boyfriend that snores.
KOFO ISIAKA
I cannot stand both, the odour can make me throw up, and the snoring can make me restless.
OPE OGUNBUMI
Both are terrible, my father snores and it’s very annoying that my parents do not sleep in the same room so I am not sure I can cope, the body odour aspect is also a big problem to me, so I do not prefer either.
TEMIDAYO SOLOMON
Jesus! I cannot stand any of them, because a man that snores will not do it quietly; it will be very loud to the extent that the children will be scared and will keep asking if their daddy used to turn to a toad at night, or used locus beans as body cream.
IBILOLA SHOBAYO
The one that snores is much preferable; snoring is only at night while body odour is for a lifetime.

 KAZEEM
I prefer the body odour, all I need to do is buy one strong cologne and make sure I replace it before it finishes, it’s annoying when you retire home at night and you try to relax and your wife starts snoring.

BUMI OGUNDE
Oh my! Seriously, both are not pleasant but I think I prefer the body odour; there is a remedy, as for the snoring, I love sleeping and I won’t be able to sleep when someone is snoring beside me.
FRANCIS OSENIGBE
I cannot stand the two at all, a woman who’s snoring beside me like a monster, and a woman that cannot pass without someone noticing her bad odour.
BIDEMI ADEYEMI
I think I can stand a partner that snores; I can keep the secret from my friends but the body odour is terrible; there is no way you can hide that.
ADEKULE ADENIRAN
A partner that snores is better than the one with body odour, body odour is a bad thing, imagine when you are with your friends and your girlfriend steps in with her body odour.

GOKE SODEKE
I prefer the body odour, I cannot stand a woman that snores because I easily get frightened, I can wake up in the middle of the night and throw her out of the window.
JESSICA ASIKA
I cannot stand both, I do not like smell and I don’t like anything that will disturb my sleep.
AKEEM MABIFA
Both are not nice, but I think I prefer the snoring because there is no remedy to body odour.
ETTY UDOH
I will rather stick to a partner that snores because I can endure; I can always adjust his neck at intervals, but body odour, I will faint.
DELE OYEBANJI
I can endure snoring but body odour is out of it; if she steps in, the atmosphere will change automatically.



  

No comments: