Premium ads

22 Jan 2014

I SOLD MY RAV4 TO SHOOT KUKERE VIDEO, NOW I CRUISE THE LATEST CARS – IYANYA

When asked during an interview with Global Excellence Magazine, when asked about his first car a Rav4, Iyanya said…
“Let me tell you something, God has blessed me with a range rover of 2010 and I have also driven 2013 and 2014 cars, its a blessing to me but I am not a car freak. I still have a prado jeep that was given to me recently. i still have a fond memory of that my Rav 4 and I still wish it were right there in my garage so that I can be seeing it everyday.
Let me not lie, there was a time I wanted to shoot a video and I had no money. It was kukere. I used cabs all round town just to make sure kukere video was out there. So I was using cabs everyday and people were surprised to see me in them since I used to drive a Rav 4. It was just to ensure that people keep seeing me on tv and not to forget me”
I sold My Rav4 to Shoot Kukere Video, Now I Cruise The Latest Cars   Iyanya

No comments: