Premium ads

5 Nov 2013

“Being Sexy Is Not About Big Buttocks” -Mercy Johnson

You can’t describe Star actress, Mercy Johnson without mentioning her backside asset. This for several times has generated different issues both in the newspaper and on social media as most fans tend to compare her backside with the likes of Omotola Jolade-ekehinde and Beat FM OAP, Toolz to know which one is more attractive. This time around the mother of one who still work hard to maintain her body structure after childbirth has come out to set the record straight saying her beauty is an inbuilt not her buttock “It is inbuilt. It’s just how you feel about yourself. For me, being sexy is confidence. It mustn’t be about the hairstyle or the accessories or the big buttocks. It’s about you, liking yourself just the way you are.” She also noted that, “I don’t wear what is in vogue or what everybody is wearing, I just wear what suits me and I’m lucky to have a physique that encourages everything I wear. My husband is a huge critic, so when he pays compliments to my dressing, I feel so good. He doesn’t believe that exposing anything makes you look better. He feels when you cover up, you look real nice.”

No comments: