Premium ads

23 Sept 2013

Nigerian Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer Shows Off Her 'Private Parts Again

Nigerian prostitute turned gospel singer, Caroline Sam, aka, Maheeda who has been in the news lately posted yet another revealing photo of herself showing off her privates.
photo
One can only wonder what message this the self acclaimed gospel act, Maheeda who just released a gospel song titled 'Superman' is passing on from postingnaked photos of herself in the bathroom to her bikini photos.
Maheeda who is married to a Dutch in a recent interview was quoted as saying"Even after getting married I still have this urge of going out to meet a man. But I felt it should not be so. I am trying to let people know there is a spirit behind prostitution, If not, why after getting married, I have everything, I live in Lekki, I am driving a very big car and my husband gives me whatever I want, so why would I still feel like going into prostitution?
See photos below
photophoto
Do you think she's revealing too much on social media for someone who claims she has given her life to Christ and now a gospel singer?

No comments: