Premium ads

23 Sept 2013

"I've Seen Enough Private Part That Will Last Me For A Lifetime" -Chioma Toplis Warn Fans

Star Actress Chioma Toplis need no introduction in the make-believe industry and as a matter of fact she has paid her dues in all the four corners of the Nigerian Entertainment industry. Meanwhile, the sexy mother who is happily married sent a warning letter to fans who want more than her acting dexterity saying "Dear male frnds/fans, I know that you pple like me a lot and some of u have upgraded it to love in recent years and with all honesty I appreciate you. But I will also appreciate it if so many of you who are in the habit of sending me unnecessary lust messages and worst of all pictures of of ur erected private parts to pls stop it. What exactly do you have at the back of your mind while sending that to me? Don't you think that at my age and status that I have heard enough love stories/poems and have seen enough of private parts to last me the remaining of my life time? The pictures does not only look dirty to me but also irritated to my very eyes. If the reverse were to be the case now it will appear on social network, so pls pls stop and Trust me next time that happens I will make sure that it is circulated as it is no longer private to u...so be warned. Have a lovely Sunday." She concluded

No comments: