Premium ads

11 Nov 2012

SINGER CHIDINMA AND I ARE HAVING A GREAT RELATIONSHIP- SoundCity Prince Adams Confesses

Prince Adams, the handsome dude at SoundCity who is one of the Presenters has confessed to this authority Chidinma Ekile, the MTN 2011 winner is a special friend. While not wanting to deny any relationship with music queen and one time Project Fame winner, Chidinma, he was quite diplomatic, “She is a sweetheart. She is a beautiful lady. She is a phenomenon. She is extremely talented.
She is very focus and a great friend of mine. We hang-out at times. Chidinma is a very special friend of mine. I do not want to speak on whether we are having any relationship or not. All I know is that she is just a good friend and so special to me.’’

On what made Chidinma so special to him, Adams was quick to reel out a lot of eulogies, “If you must know, she is a different, uncommon breed. I love her for her unique qualities as she has really helped inspired me. So we are having a great relationship. I am not saying we are dating but that we are having a great relationship. This could mean just friendship.”

No comments: